On May 22nd 2020, the Ministry of Finance has issued Circular 42/2020/TT-BTC regulating information criteria and document forms of document to carry out transit procedures in Decree 46/2020/ND-CP dated April 9th, 2020 of the Government.
Specifically, this circular stipulates information criteria and forms of declaration for carrying out transit procedures through the ASEAN Customs Transit System (referred to ACTS System) to implement Protocol 7 on the Customs transit system as stipulated in Decree No. 46/2020/ND-CP of the Government.
Issued together with the Circular 42/2020/TT-BTC are appendices on forms of documents which include:
- Form of user account registration, amendment, supplementation information and cancellation of user information on the ACTS system;
- Information criteria related to customs procedures for goods in transit through the ACTS system;
- Sample of printed documents;
- Form of documents applying priority regime;
- Form of document requested providing documents and vouchers;
- Sample of guarantee documents.
The Circular 42 took effect from July 6, 2020.